Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Random post

One day at the bus. (Left) An old man. Wonder what he was thinking that time.. :D (Right) A man who sold hair accessories and several tiny useful things. He was on his way home at Pasar Rumput, Manggarai. We had a little chat back then.

   Traffic jam outside my house. Nice, people!!! Stupid cars parked as they like. Not it has been a daily routine since that BTA was  built. 


Hm, kinda forgot where it was. Guess it was on the furniture exhibition at Senayan. One thing i like about attending on an exhibition,eyes & window shopping!!!


  
Thank you Kompasiana, these freebies made me happy :D


  
One of the best place to swim. Citos! Humm, dunno, maybe the environment? :P 


  
Nice boots for IDR800,000 from Pull&Bear. Must. Have. (later.... T^T...)

I hope this will be the daily situation in Jakarta. Amen


  
One dazzling afternoon :)




I AM NOT THE BEST, BUT I'M NEXT TO IT (standing besides Walt Disney)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!