Pages

Friday 30 November 2007

Flavour of Live - Utada Hikaru

"arigatou" to kimi ni iwareru to
nanda ka setsunai
"sayounara" no ato mo tokenu mahou
awakaku horonigai
The flavor of life

tomodachi demo koibito demo nai chuukan chiten de
shuukaku no hi wo yumemiteru aoi furuutsu
ato ippou ga fumidasenai sei de
jirettai no nannotte baby

Repeat

amai dake no sasoi monku
ajikke no nai tooku
sonna mono ni wa kyoumi wo sosorarenai
omoidoori ni ikanai toki datte
jinsei suteta mon ja naitte

"doushita no?" to kyuu ni kikareru to
"uun, nandemo nai"
sayounara no ato ni kieru egao
watashi rashikunai

shinjitai to negaeba negau hodo
nandaka setsunai
"aishiteru yo" yori mo "daisuki" no hou ga
kimi rashiinja nai
The flavor of life

wasurekaketeita hito no kaori wo totsuzen omoidasu koro
furitsumoru yuki no shirosa wo motto sunao ni yorokobitai yo
daiamondo yori mo yawarakakute
atataka na mirai te ni shitai yo
kagiri aru jikan wo kimi to sugoshitai

Repeat



The Flavor of Life

*Somehow, it's painful when you say "thank you" to me,
The lingering magic after "goodbye" is bittersweet
The flavor of life, the flavor of life

We are green fruits dreaming of harvest day
Somewhere in the middle point between friends and lovers

All because I can't take just one step forward
What's vexing me so, baby

*Repeat

Saccharine sweet words of enticement, bland talk
Those things don't pique my interest at all

When things don't go as planned
Life isn't something thrown away

When I'm suddenly asked, "What's wrong?" (I reply) "Nothing."
(Now that) my smile has disappeared after "Goodbye", this isn't like me (at all)

Somehow, the more I pray that I can believe, the more painful it is
Isn't it more like you to say "I like you" than "I love you"(2)?
The flavor of life

When one suddenly remembers the fragrance of someone just forgotten
I want to honestly be able to enjoy more the whiteness of snow piled thickly

Softer than a diamond and warm is the future
(Which) I want to hold in my hand
I want to spend my limited time with you

*Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!