Pages

Thursday 20 September 2007

Can’t stay like this for any longer!

I’m in my last year in campus (amen..) and there’s no more practices task, like advertising experiment, compositions, sign system, playing with ink, poster paint, hand drawing, and bla – bla, no more anything with concepts and hand work.

What lies in front of my eyes everyday is WORDS WORDS AND WORDSSSSSSS. Dealing with social campaign, concept, semiotics in advertising, and God I wanna puke right now.
It’s not that I HATE WORDS and ANALYSIST, for real, I REALLY LOVE THAT KINDA STUFF (for real my friends, I mean it, it’s written in capital so you know that I’m not exaggerating).
 
IT’S JUST:
1. I have to read books. I’m really weak in this. I rarely, no.. VERY RARERLY to read books. What I mean is books as a syllabus. I’d prefer natural science, history, kind of book. And with pictures. And maybe should I mention: pocket book? Smaller.
NO! NO! NOOOOOO
I HAVE TO LIKE READING!

Okay, positive suggestion..
I LOVE READING
LOVE READING
LOVE READING
LOVE READINGGGGG

*hueekkk!! –puke*
I REALLY LOVE READING!!!
Two days ago I attacked my friends room and took over his books. By the thought that I’ll finish those books quick. I dunno!!! You know, I can read three pages and forget all after that. WHYYYY???? WHYYY??? My mom always tells me to read. She told me that when she was in England, her teacher always gave all the students, a reading task. And it’s not just ordinary books, it’s literatureeeeeeeeeee.
Positive suggestion: I know that I WILL love reading. I should learn to love books. I like to write, how come I don’t like to read, hey? READ READ READ BOOOKKKKSSSS.
I should learn before knowing it’s too late

2. I’m a deadline person. I do job by deadline. IT’S BAD! IT’s JUST NOT RIGHT. Okay deadline, but I should’ve done a few before the deadline. I have to change the way I think about deadline.
Deadline: is a time when you stay in bed enjoying your tea and thank God your job has finish.
NOT
Deadline: is a time to start your job
OR
“Ow, my idea always come when I hit deadline..”
NO!!!
NOO!!!
BACK TO THE FIRST DESCRIBTION ABOUT DEADLINE WILL YA

3. Lack of sleep. Very lack of sleep. Especially in this fasting month.Okay, I wake up at 9 am in September 19, then la la la campus stuff… , then finished my job at night start at 9 pm that day, having breakfast at 3 am (because it’s fasting month) at September 20 and sleep at 5 am, two hours after. And wake up at 8 am. No I’m lying, at 9!! At that time I should’ve sit in class. I only have 4 hours to sleep, no coffee (don’t really like it), and keep opening my eyes for 20 hours. And it happens almost everyday since a month ago.
I’M GONNA DIE
Goodbyeeee….

4. But thank God I have enough nutrition. Enough eat, fruits and veggie, milk always, water always, ahhh…
BUT I NEEDDD SLEEEPPPPPP
I’M GONNA DIE
-the dead 65kiloes meat-

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!