Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

I am happy, so does my stomach :D


Let me introduce you two of my very recommended place to eat.


Pizza ebirra
Located at some corner place in EX Plaza Indonesia. Right across the Honeymoon Dessert.
Umm.. at first i doubt this place. Sorry for my very fuddy-duddy head but thanks to my besties, i finally got the chance to try something new. Other then McD and Pizza Hut and Bakmi GM :| (l.a.m.e)

Pizza ebirra has these what i called, a nice environment. I like the overall interior design, the feel, the menu, the drawing, how they serve, everything. Even if the price were a bit above my budget (darn it) but i think it was worth it :)




I tried the calamari salad, Indian pizza, and the other one, i forgot hhaihaihaihai. I never wanted to try any silly flavor on top of a pizza but this time, i had to. And i thought it was great. Mixed between curry flavor and the sourness of lemon made a completely funny tongue experience.

My favorite statement : "Save Water, Drink Beer" 



Warung Laos
Located in Cihampelas Road, Bandung. Right on the hook corner of the street.
For me, this restaurant is very honest. Both taste and appearance. The perfect place for family dinner.
My favorite picks are fried mushroom!! And baked rice of course. The rice filled with loads of stuff :P Starts from carrot, paprika, dozen of smoked beef, and CHEESEE!!! haiahhahai!! And people, nor to forget the chocolate drink. Great chocolate malt taste with secret recipe.

The place is filled with wooden furnitures and old stuff. And oh! They really bake the food with stove! Real stove. Guess that what makes it totally delicious! Come come come and try it, people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think!