Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Harmony in Colours - D day

Due to my previous post, Harmony in Colours - behind the scene - akhirnya saya berkesempatan mengunjungi pameran saya sendiri. Ehm, jadi tangga; 7 Agustus di hari Sabtu saya kesana sama teman. Dan tanggal 8nya sama keluarga, pulang-pulang musti berangkat lagi buat ngambil lukisan *_*. kenyang sama Grand Indonesia...

So here are the reports!


ola! standing in front of the artworks. hi3x :")


a closer look to strewment shells&sands


can't take my eyes out of those coins! :D


i'm with these talented artists too! :O

Think i have found what's suit best my mood and style which is mixed media. (Actually, i got lots of garbage in my house so, they'd be a good complement! :D )


See ya in the next exhibition! 

1 comment:

tell me what you think!